Monday, November 9, 2009

New Comp .. =) ..

Hey hey .. Sorry for the lack of updates again .. Hehe .. Been playing around lately .. xD ..

So yeah I finally got my computer back .. Previously was using dad's lappy all the while, his lappy is so small that I've find it really troublesome playing games and even coming online .. Hehe .. Maybe because I'm used to my usual monitor .. =) ..

Basically, my computer has been down for like a month .. Yeah it's pretty long, and finally got it back with a few upgrades .. =) .. Spend like RM900 for some average upgrades, can't really afford to upgrade better specs cause I'm upgrading the computer all by myself .. I can't convince my dad to get me the upgrades so I just did it all by myself .. =) .. Well for now I'm pretty happy with the upgrades, cause my com was pretty old previously ..

Well with the spending and all, I might thought off taking up some jobs to earn back some extra pocket money .. Hehe .. Well, I've been on a spending spree after I got my 2 months salary .. It feels good when you're spending and especially it's your own money .. You wouldn't have the worries, the doubts and everything, you just spend on things you like .. Hehe .. =) ..

Hmm, now I'm still waiting for an answer from my friend whether I'm hired or not .. Pretty much looking forward to work .. =) .. If I don't get the job, I might try look for other jobs that are available out there .. =) .. Well if I don't have any jobs, then I will just chill and have fun during my holidays .. Hehe .. =) ..

Alright that's all for now .. =) ..

No comments: