Friday, November 27, 2009

NA .. =) ..


Hmm .. Finally I get to watch a movie, it's been awhile since I last watched a movie .. =) .. Went out with Vic to watch Ninja Assassin .. Hmm .. Overall I rate 6/10 .. Movie was okay not too bad not too good .. Or maybe because it's acted by Rain .. Lol .. =) ..

Well okay talking bout today's outing, went out with Vic this afternoon .. Town was pretty jam I wonder why, took me like an hour or more to reach her house .. =/ .. So I decided to head to One Utama to go for an outing, cause I think she doesn't like to hang out in Sunway Pyramid .. *Winks* .. =Þ ..

So it took like another hour or less to reach One Utama, hmms PJ is jam as well .. =/ .. So we're like pretty hungry and we wanted to head to Sushi Zanmai cause it's been awhile since I last ate Zanmai .. *Craving for it for so long* .. Hehe .. But damn, Zanmai was full and the line is pretty long + we're pretty hungry and decided to look for other restaurants .. So I suggested we eat in this chocolate shop in One Utama, was actually walking around to look for it .. and then Vic found it one floor below us .. Lol .. *She's so smart .. xD .. So we had late lunch at Chocolate .. Food's good but I love the dark Belgium Chocolate, slurrp slurrp .. Hehe ..

So we makan n chit chat for quite sometime and decided to watch movie .. She's so busy but she had watch most of the movies that is currently show on air .. Luckily she have not watched Ninja Assassin, so we decided to watch it .. =) .. Went to the new wing GSC but we couldn't get a seat cause it's fully booked, end up she took me to a 'tour' in One Utama .. Lol .. xÞ .. So we passed by old wing's GSC, and I suggested why not we checked whether are there tickets, and yeah luck was by our side and we managed to get good seats at a cheaper price .. Thanks for tips on getting good seats .. *winks* ..

So after movie we head to AC to meet up with Justin, Ho, Min Ray and Lai .. Hmmph, pity her cause she has to sit there and listen to us talking crap there .. Felt bad actually cause I think she was superbly boring and was twitting away I guess .. =/ .. Sorry yeah .. =/ ..

So we chat n chat and everybody ciaoed at 10pm.. =) .. Picked up my poker chips from Justin, thanks a million !!! It's been a long time since I wanted to get poker chips and I finally got it .. Really owe you 1 .. =) .. Next meal is on me alright ?? xÞ .. Later on send Vic back and I head home .. =) .. It's was a really tiring day but it's fun !! xD .. Always felt good and had much fun going out with Vic and the guys .. =) ..

Oh well, I will be heading to Malacca later on .. So will not be around till this Sunday .. I'm heading down there to watch SMM Dota Tournament, yeah it's Malaysia's most prestigious Dota Tournament .. Too bad we didn't participate and again, dreams are shattered year after year due to my noobness I admit .. =) .. Oh well, maybe next year ?? Hmm .. See how it goes .. =) .. Well we will be heading down to support the International Dota teams rather than Malaysian's Dota team .. Hehe .. So yeah .. Till then next post !!! Hehe ..

p/s : Thank you .. =) ..

No comments: