Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pressure Is On

Sorry for not updating lately , kinda busy with stuffs and was kinda stone lately .. Haha ..

Yeah .. The pressure is increasing thou .. Homeworks and assignments are getting more and more .. But I started doing my assignments already , learn from people's mistakes , as in people around me that rush for assignments at the eleventh hour .. Haha ... Other than that , quiz and tests are coming soon .. I have not been studying but the lecturer's teachings are still fresh in my mind .. I was happy even though all the subjects are new to me .. I guess I have to start revising in order to get the 5-10 marks for each respective subject .. Even is 5-10 marks but it still makes a difference ..

I saw a kinda pretty Sri KL girl .. Lol .. Was kinda into her .. But did not take the initiative to know her .. Is not that I don't have the guts , but is just like very awkward .. Haha .. Just can't really explain about it .. I might loose this big chance , but might be looking forward to have a chance to see her again .. =P .. Lol

No comments: