Tuesday, March 25, 2008

StoNeD

Went to school today again to pass the garudamas to Kevin .. He was also disappointed with the garudamas .. Haha .. Met Kok Peng there , looking very smart in his formal wear .. Get to talk 2 Mr.Rajan .. After tat went 2 bukit bintang for breakfast , miss the food there cause never been there for a very very long time ..

After tat went to Mum's office and help her out .. Damn the LRT 2day , made me can't go back n I saw sumting intresting 2day .. Got 1 Chinese guy spit and bang on the lrt door n every1 is looking .. Haha .. Damn geng .. I decide 2 sleep in my mum's office until she finishes her work .. Around 3 sumting only leave the shop .. My mum let me drove .. Omg she's damn scared when i drive cause she's holding the sits damn tight .. I jus don't understand why she's so panic even there is ntg in my way !!!!

Later on went to the dentist near my place , went ther to consult the dentist about my teeth .. The bracer treatment cause around rm5k n takes 1 n half years to complete it .. Its kinda expensive but its worth it , I told my mum I will come out 1k or more jus 2 share the burden ..

At last reach home around 6 sumting .. Than start doing income tax for my mum , lots of typing n keying in stuff .. Still doing it now n decide to update blog .. Haha .. Caught up with Denise , nice time chatting with her too bad offline so fast .. =) .. I tink tats all for now ..

One Nice Song That I really like ...


No comments: