Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zodiacs .. =]

I've been doing nothing for my holidays, so I thought I could do something during my holidays .. Today I was watching a video from facebook, it's about zodiacs and how can a person be perfect base on their zodiacs .. What I did was I watched all 11 series, I'm not sure why 11 series instead of 12 zodiacs and I found it pretty interesting so I wanted to share it with everyone, but it was in Mandarine, probably it's a Taiwan series .. So I thought I could do something and spread a word about this video ..

It was my first time doing such thing, what I did was I added subtitles to the video and I will be releasing it today .. I think I took quite some time doing these subtitles, looking for the right word and phrase, looking up the dictionary and stuffs .. It's a really good experience to me, so yeah it's pretty cool and it's like an achievement to me ..

I wasn't hoping people to subscribe to my channel or so like what other youtubers were trying to do .. I'm just being nice adding subtitles to the video .. So I'm really looking forward to see the good and bad comments on my videos .. So please do so if you would love to comment .. Cheers ..
So if you guys really like what I'm doing I will do the second video .. So you guys will decide whether will there be and 2nd video .. =] ..

Here's my video or I should say my subtitles .. =] .. Enjoy and feel free to comment .. =]


No comments: