Monday, September 27, 2010

Study Mode .. =]

I smell dust in my blog .. Lol .. I know it's been awhile since I last wrote a proper post, I've been neglecting my beloved blog .. So I'm here to write a proper post and again I'll be ditching my blog again .. Lol

Every semester there's this period of time I'll be focusing on my studies for finals .. This is the time where I will be focusing and read up everything that I've learn for the whole semester .. It may not be the correct way to study but still it's still best for me .. =] .. I've been trying to cultivate a new study method but it's pretty hard base on my character .. Haha .. But still I'll do my best for now and see what I can do for the next semester .. =] ..

So basically I'll not be online and we'll be studying .. I hope there's no distractions and I'll be really focus and I hope I can really do good for real for this semester .. Cheers .. Wish me luck and I always need the luck .. =]

But still if and only if you need to talk to me or so, you're always free to sms me .. =] .. Alright, I'll be away for good .. Cheers .. =] ..

Good Luck and All The Best RMITIANS

No comments: