Saturday, August 14, 2010

Movie Marathon

It is a splendid week for this week .. Remember I always said that I didn't have the time to watch movies and I've missed so many awesome movies in the past .. Well for this week I managed to watch 3 movies .. Yeah 3 movies, and indeed it's a movie marathon ..

So on Thursday, I watched Tekken with my college mates .. (Weng Tat and Chris, yeah he came back from Perth and it's been awhile since I last saw him ..)

Tekken it's a quite a nice movie, movie is pretty short .. But Kelly Overton is superbly hot in her tight and sexy outfit .. *Drools .. Hahhaa .. For those who did play the game in PS1,PS2 or PS3, it's still worth watching the movie .. =) ..




Told yea she's hot in this outfit !! =P ..


Then on Friday, I watched The Expendables with my school mate (CK) .. Well this movie I would rate 5/5 .. It is one of the best movie but people claimed that the A-Team is a better movie, guess I've to watch the A-Team as well to really rate it .. Haha .. I can say it's like an all star movie cause so many actors in the movie .. But the actor that I liked most is Jason Statham, I started to look up to him when he acted in Transporter .. He's really cool .. Hahhaa .. =) .. In this movie, he's expert in knives, ++ points for his coolness .. Hehe .. =D ..




Isn't he cool ?? Agree with me pls .. =P ..

The last and final movie is Salt .. Although it's a pretty old movie but still I did watch it on Saturday .. I watched Salt with my parents, actually we've been planning to watch this movie for a long time already .. Just that we're unable to find time to watch it, but we finally able to watch it on Saturday .. Salt is another cool movie, although it's a bit fake, but still it's pretty cool .. The best part is Angelina Jolie is the actress, another breathtaking actress, she's really really hot too .. Lol .. =Þ .. Another thing is that she's a really good actress, and she's so into the character itself as a spy, and we could really imagine that she has potentials to be a real spy .. Hahahhaa .. xD ..



Blonde or Brunette ?? Imo both looks hot .. xÞ


So long for the movie marathon .. Guess I need to get back to my studies which I've not even really started yet .. Next week I have two test, one on Tuesday and another on Friday .. Hope I can really score well .. Well after next week it's my semester break, wohoo but my due date for my assignment is after the holidays .. Guess I'll be spending my holidays to do my assignments and do some revision for another test after the holidays .. Hope the plans are on and I can really execute the plans .. *Fingers cross .. =] ..


He who Fails to Plan, Plans to Fail !!!

Signing off !! Ciaoz .. =]

No comments: