Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream's dream's dream's dream .. =]

Have you all dream of having a dream while dreaming ?? Or can you really remember what you dream ?? Or have you ever control your dreams as in after waking up you can still continue dreaming ?? Erm I think I've done all 3 of them and was thinking I can do even further .. Lol .. Just being random .. =Þ ..

Well why am I talking about dreams ?? Cause I just watched Inception with my parents just now .. I've gotta tell you that it's really an awesome movie .. I suppose the best that I've ever watched ?? Haha .. I was kinda blur when the movie started and when the movie went on, I understand what was going on .. It's really good and I reckon everyone to watch this movie ..



I really don't mind watching it for the 2nd time, I wonder why Cristopher Nolan ( the director) is so good and his other movie The Dark Knight is awesome too .. Respects and bows goes to him, he's just too good .. Haha ..

Signing off for now, I know I've not been updating my blog very often .. To be honest there's too much distractions lately, I don't know why and I can barely focus this semester .. I hope I can be in a clear state of mind and focus .. Minimum of 4 Ds this semester .. I really want to do well .. Cheers & wish me luck .. =D

Sweet dreams people .. Hope you can dream in your dream's dream's dream's dream .. Lol .. Cheers .. =]

No comments: