Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm done .. =) ..

Yeah I'm finally done for my finals .. I'm really relieved .. Woots .. =) .. After 5 months, and the torment finally end .. =) .. I really hope I can pass all subjects with flying colours .. The distinctions that I aimed ?? I barely can reach them cause I know I did not study for this semester and was slacking throughout the whole semester .. So a pass I what hope for for every single subject that I sit for the past few days .. Just hope I'm always as lucky as I used to be ..

I really learn a lesson throughout this semester .. Hell yeah, slacking doesn't help me to pass the subjects, it will lead to failures .. I really don't want to repeat the same mistakes for the rest of the remaining semesters .. I just want to be determined and focused that's all I wish for the rest of the remaining semesters ..

Well right now I'm having a month's holiday .. I hope it would not be a boring holiday, had made some plans for this holiday and hope the plan will work out .. =) .. Even if it doesn't, I always have plan Z .. Lol ..

And 1 more shit thing is that whenever it reaches the month of May-June, I've got this shit to do which is accounts .. Seriously this is one of the factors that makes me hate accounts so much .. I need to help my dad to do my mum's accounts .. One of the most boring jobs and tiring jobs that I had ever done .. ~.~ .. Oh well, Life's Fair .. =D ..

Another thing that I always wanted to do is I want to shed those extra pounds away and keep fit and exercise the shit out of myself .. I hope I can do it during this holidays again, basically have planned on what I'm suppose to do .. A new routine to start my holidays .. =) ..

Alright signing off for now .. Till then next update .. =) ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early September on business Loudi, official finished,vintage wedding dresses, look for clues provided by the Friends of a stone to the local cultural square next to the hill, which is the square corner of the


back to this barren hills, the mountain has split the half,wedding dresses 2010, split the exposed part of the geological layers can be seen, surrounded by all engaged in the development

at the foot of the gray and black limestone found in a large number of single coral fossils,wedding dresses, such large stone is very soft stone


ancient coral fossils in such rocks on the exposed, the same thing as joints


dig more like horns like

morning dug dozens of roots and learned a lot

Anonymous said...

dekaron Top 100 Private Server Online

Jeul said...

Congratulations on finishing the semester. I so feel your pain. I slacked off for a few weeks in the middle of the year and then spent the rest of it scrambling to pass. Keep us up to date on losing those pounds. I'm working to shed a few myself...though it's unlikely. :)