Monday, October 12, 2009

Study Mode .. =D ..

Hey people .. =D ..

I went out on 11/10/2009 to celebrate Kiang's birthday (it's an early celebration) .. The attendees were WS, Theng, Soh, Birthday boy, KittyBerry, Chiu & Evon .. So we had lunch in Chillis and went on to play pool .. After pool head to Starbucks and chill .. Then we went to mamak and had our dinner .. Pretty fun day thou .. =D ..

Well a birthday shout out to Mr. Alvin Kiang Chee Siong, His 19 now and he's one of the kind .. Lol .. Rate him 8/10 .. Yeah .. Lol .. I just stole his picture from facebook .. So take a look at him .. xD .. He's turn on point is his deep dimples !! FTW .. =D .. Cool Huh ?? hehe .. Too bad this picture have no dimples ..




Okay enough bout him .. Later he bangga pulak .. Haha ..

Well I will be on study mode officially .. So I will be away for like 4 weeks till my finals is over .. Wohoo .. Can't wait till finals it's over .. Well while I'm away, I wish everyone out there good luck and have fun in whatever you're doing .. Well, if you need to talk to me, I'm always available despite the study mode that I'm having .. So yeah .. Don't hesistate to call me or something .. =) ..

So till then people .. Will catch up with the world soon .. Real soon .. Just hope that I won't get left out .. Lol .. Toodles people .. Don't miss me while I'm away .. Ciaoz people .. =D ..

No comments: